Build Mantra constantly looks for the best and the brightest to join its growing team of highly motivated associates. Build Mantra prefers to hire candidates who understand its culture and satisfy its expectations
Build Mantra Culture
Build Mantra believes in consistently providing exceptional customer service and treating all stakeholders including employees, customers, manufacturers, sole distributors, suppliers, advertisers and investors with respect and empathy. By doing so, Build Mantra believes it could build long standing relationships amongst all stakeholders. Apart from which, Build Mantra is intensely focused on providing extreme value (product/service quality, exceptional pre and post sale customer service) to all of its stakeholders, which is extremely essential for its long term growth and prosperity
Build Mantra's expectations:
- Possess a positive frame of mind at all times with lots of enthusiasm and energy
- Find ways to befriend Build Mantra stakeholders including customers, peers, vendors, investors and regulatory authorities
- Seek opportunities to lead peers on specific projects and all other initiatives
- Learning: Numerous learning opportunities available through Build Mantra's CLAG framework; exposure to high end technology; innovative assignments as Build Mantra partners up with organizations around the world to transform its businesses
- Monetary: Competitive compensation based closely on potential and performance.
- Professionalism: Build Mantra culture that emphasizes on enhancing effective communication, positive thinking, personal relationship and leadership skills
Build Mantra's Continuous Learning and Growth (CLAG) Framework:
- CLAG Objective: To help associates easily learn and adopt Build Mantra culture and satisfy its expectations.
- Every associate will be thoroughly evaluated to determine their individual strengths and weaknesses related to their positive thinking abilities, communication skills, relationship building skills and leadership skills.
- Post evaluation, each one of them will be put through a series of well planned CLAG sessions to help them enhance the above skills and abilities.
- Each associate's progress will be closely monitored and periodic feedback on the same will be shared with each of them keeping in mind the CLAG objective
Build Mantra's hiring process
If you are interested in working with Build Mantra, please email us your resume to email@example.com Build Mantra will review each resume carefully and if shortlisted, the team will respond to the email and set up an appointment (Phone and/or Personal) to take it forward